In the Spotlight
The SK-Spotlight Featuring Negin Mirsalehi's Beauty Essentials & Current Obsessions
1. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence - I’ve always been a big fan of essences but this ‘miracle water’ does a lot more for my skin. After applying, my skin instantly looks more plump and radiant.
2. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask - Because I travel a lot this mask is the perfect remedy for my skin after a long flight. It instantly hydrates my skin, resulting in a healthy glow.
3. Floral Prints X Leather - I really like the combination of floral prints with cool and edgy details. Alexander McQueen perfectly mastered this by adding a leather bustier to feminine floral dresses.
4. Oversized Banker Stripes - Last summer off shoulder tops and dresses were the no. 1 trend to me. My focus will be more on oversized banker-striped men’s shirts that casually fall down one shoulder.
5. SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil - One of the most important steps in my skincare routine is removing my make-up before going to bed. This cleansing oil works wonders on my skin as it doesn’t only remove my make-up but also deep cleanses my skin.
6. SK-II Cellumination Mask-In Lotion - What I love about this leave-in lotion is that you get the same brightening effect as a face mask, even better, without having to spend time on removing the mask. I love to use it before going to bed.
7. The Seventies - Some hints of the 70’s are slowly coming back, and I love it! Funky prints combined with a feminine touch, Gucci definitely does this best. I will definitely continue to wear my clear aviator glasses.