Holiday Season Dull Skin Recovery Tips
Get your youthful skin back post holiday season with these simple recovery skin care tips.
Approaching middle age can be a daunting experience for many women because of the changes your body – and your skin – will go through. What many don’t realize is that the affects of menopause can start to appear on the skin even five or 10 years before the last menstruation cycle, taking the form of facial skin sagging, wrinkles, dry skin, and age spots. That means it’s crucial to follow a skin care over 40 ritual that can tackle these signs of aging at their source. SK-II’s Global Beauty Counseling Specialist Tanacin Meswad recommends the vital products for women in their 40s, so having beautiful skin is one less thing they need to worry about.
1. Cleanse and tone: Cleanse your face and follow it with Cellumination Mask-In Lotion as a toner for an added boost of moisture.
2. Moderate your skin’s renewal cycle with the iconic miracle water, Facial Treatment Essence.
3. Target: To fight against pesky age spots, use Brightening Derm Specialist to target and reduce even the most stubborn spots.
4. Firm up: Sagging skin is one of the biggest issues at this age, so use Signs Up-lifter as a serum to firm up the skin.
5. Contour: Apply the Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask as often as needed – ideally once a week – to seal in the serum’s ingredients and allow them to penetrate into the skin better. The two-part mask also helps to smoothen wrinkles on the upper part of the face and firms up the bottom part of the face.
6. Eye care: Your eyes can give away your age, so apply Skin Signature Eye Cream every night to tackle wrinkles under eyes and fine lines around the eye area.
7. Moisturize: Your skin will need extra hydration throughout the day, so use Essential Power Rich Cream both day and night to restore much-needed moisture.